Hydraulic Chuck Tool Holders
Hydraulic chucks are designed to be used in applications where high accuracy and rigidity is needed.
Achieve your goals with the latest milling line-up
- Hydraulic chucks are easy to handle and easy tool changing
- With intermediate sleeves, Will have versatile clamping range
- Minimum tool run out
- Good surface finish
- Extends tool life.
Hydraulic Chucks are available in following shank
- BT(MAS 403)
- PLBT (FACE-CONTACT)
- HSK A(69893)
- Check tool holders for damage before each use – if damaged, do not use them.
- The max. tightening torque for the Hydraulic chuck can be found in the data sheet provided below
- To secure the clamping force, the clamping bore and groove have to be cleaned after every tool change with a cleaning agent which contain solvents(rust preventive oil).
- For the best lubrication of the clamping screw, We are recommending the use of GREASE/Copper paste (Cu7439) MOLYKOTE which has higher retention capability
- Holder and Bore to be cleaned with fresh cloth before use- Never use compressed air
- The contact surfaces of the tool holder and the machine must be clean
||Hydraulick Chuck - Heavy Duty
||Hydraulick Chuck - Normal
Balancing G2.5 @ 25000 RPM